• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Just got home from the rally at the statehouse today. I think the rally went really well, a lot of great signs, respectful people, and great turnout in my opinion. Post pics if you were there, I will post mine once I get a chance after a bit. Also would love to hear what others that attended thought.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    484762_10151352655946306_1515240593_n.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just got home from the rally at the statehouse today. I think the rally went really well, a lot of great signs, respectful people, and great turnout in my opinion. Post pics if you were there, I will post mine once I get a chance after a bit. Also would love to hear what others that attended thought.

I woulda been surprised had there was much rabble rousing. Looking forward to pics!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    My wife and I were there. Met up and talked with Sen Tomes , and Que and couple of others. Met a few INGOers that I've never met before.
    Prometheus, his lovely wife, Hammer and a few others whose names escape me at the moment. It was a good rally. Lots of local news people there. Will check then evening feeds to see what coverage they give us.

Edit: uploading some pics to photobucket. For some reason, I can't post them here from my iPhone. (I'm an idiot, I know :hehe:)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I think it was a great turn out I agree there had to be at least 500 people. Met Some INGO people there and met some new people was a lot of fun...

crazzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Nblsvle
    GUNS ACROSS AMERICA

the GUNS ACROSS AMERICA rally was a big success with a crowd estimated to be over 700 strong - even though it was competing for traffic with the HUGE indy 500 gun and knife show uptown at the state fairgrounds. quite a crowd considering that this was just an idea only nine days ago!

it was a bit surprising to see all the folks [men and women] with loaded AR-15's and AK 47's over their shoulders. i expected the open carry sidearms and we had ours in clear view. the SIX IMPD patrol cars on duty were not needed for ANYTHING the entire day. they were on OUR side!

well, as you all know, i am so introverted and shy*************** so, i was interviewed by Ch 13 and by the IU students channel from bloomington. also Ch 59 [FOX] and Ch 8 were shooting.

if you watch Ch 8 and Ch 13 @ 6pm and 11pm, you just might see my ugly face. FOX at 10pm, not so sure. the IU student channel - i dont know their schedule. my sign was one of many which read - "... SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

hopefully, the legislature of this state took notice and joins the 17 odd other states which have already begun the legislative process to BLOCK any efforts by DC to infringe upon our second amendment rights.

PEACE,

CRAZZY

fish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Rally

It was a good turnout considering the Gunshow was also going on. It gave me a good feeling knowing there are so many like minded people willing to stand for the good in America and our constitution! Thank you to all!

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Wow!!! Awesome turnout! I hope to be able to attend the one! Thanks to all of those that attended and showed their support!

Top Bottom