Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    secondamendmentwristband.com

wristband_9206-662x316.jpg

Anyone see these before? Order them? Is this a legit biz? Looks like it's just a small biz selling a product?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Don't know much about said bracelet...but I DO know that if that shooter is going to clean her own stuff, she likely won't keep that manicure for long.
    AND that she better stick to rifles, because if she shoots a handgun she's going to skewer herself in the palm.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Kinda nifty! Didn't see if it was going to a certain cause or something though... :dunno: I agree, a little pricey.

Don't know much about said bracelet...but I DO know that if that shooter is going to clean her own stuff, she likely won't keep that manicure for long.
    AND that she better stick to rifles, because if she shoots a handgun she's going to skewer herself in the palm.

:rockwoot: I'd pay to see that!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Kinda nifty! Didn't see if it was going to a certain cause or something though... :dunno: I agree, a little pricey.

:rockwoot: I'd pay to see that!

Seconded...doesn't really say what the money goes to. I could see paying 6 bucks for a wristband if it benefited a pro-2A foundation or .org, but just to have one to wear? Probably gonna pass on that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks was why I posted. I think the money just goes to them (the biz).

Anyone know if there is a custom shop that does this? Prints whatever you want on the rubber bands?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well they can do them cheaper but can't fit the whole 2A. At least not via the website wizard. In any case I think I'm just going to order one from the 1st website cause I do like it even if it does not go to any 2A org. It's a good conversation starter. =)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Funny, I was thinking along the same lines! Except mine was the more simplistic "How the heck does she not break those nails?!?!"

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England

IDK.

Have you seen Dolly Parton or Charo play the guitar with their huge nails? :D

Top Bottom