• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    They will embrace it as new manufacturing opportunities. Or they will die.

:nono:
    if history shows us they will lobby against it or want regulations heavy on it just like how it was them that pushed congress to ban/limit the importantion of foreign ammo and weapons.

they dont want the competition.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    And if I pass a law mandating that the sea be plowed, how successful will I be?

{shhhhhh} Stop stealing my ideas! I'm trying to get our government to pass such a law. Figure I'll buy a boat, plow, and have a lifetime job attempting to plow those waves into neat little hedgerows! :D

sonofd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valparaiso Indiana
    Regulate this, gun police!

http://mashable.com/2013/04/24/3d-printed-handgun/

The day of clicking the mouse on the gun icon of your choice is coming . . . a lot sooner than the political hacks believe. They no longer have control of the horizontal or vertical, we have assumed control, we have assumed control . . . .

Sharp as a Marble - Printing the death of gun control

"Anywhoo, gun control is dead, and the death certificate is printed in ABS plastic."

Outstanding, Captain Allen!

I'll believe it when I see it.;)

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I believe 3D printing is the next big thing in technology. from the internal combustion engine, to computers, to the internet, now to printing something right in your own home. What a great technology, and there is no doubt the libs will do everything they possible can to get a hold of this and regulate the crap out of it and make it way to expensive for the average person to own.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    3d_printer_guns3.jpg

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Two comments. One, successful 3D printing of firearms is going to give Feinstein an aneurysm which in the final analysis would be good. Two, how the heck is TSA going to stop someone from taking a plastic working gun on an airplane?

They do more than use metal detectors. The xray machines would still flag it, as would the full body scans. Its the same way they prevent people from bringing ceramic knives on planes.

Top Bottom