• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Bend of the River Conservation Club is having our first 3-Gun match of the season April 29, 2012. The shooter’s meeting and match will begin at 9:00 am. Match setup will be April 28 @ 9:00 am. Match fee is $20. Match setup volunteers pay a reduced fee of $10. Depending upon weather and interest volunteers may shoot the match on Saturday. We will be shooting under IMA rules and scoring.

The Board of Directors will review several proposals and the scheduled matches regarding 3-Gun matches at the April board meeting. Further updates regarding the various proposals will be announced after that meeting.

If anyone is interested in becoming a range/safety officer please contact me.

BORCC is located at 900 Mayflower Road, Niles, MI.

Volunteers who help with setup and tearing down the match are the backbone of successful 3-gun. Please make as much of an effort to volunteer as possible.

For questions email or contact me via PM.

[FONT=&quot]Bruce Cook[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]bruce@bdbbq.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.[/FONT]

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Unfortunately I can't make this shoot.

Is there a schedule of the 3 gun shoots this season at bend of the river? I am working out a schedule for this summer and I'd like to include your club on that.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Yes, here ate the dates for this season. I will get it up on the website next week. I'm still getting the web component setup.

Match Dates Are Sundays
    Match Registration 8:00 am Safety Meeting 9:00 am
    Setup is the Saturday before match @ 9:00 AM*

[FONT=&quot]June 10
    July 15
    August 12
    September 9
    October 14 [/FONT]​

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    I'll leave the match opinions to the shooters. I will say a great bunch of guys came out to shoot Sunday. There were 32 shooters total and no one got hurt except me when I tripped and caught a rope in the crook of my arm getting a serious case of rope burn. I didn't shoot, was match director, and get hurt tearing down.:dunno: We had shooters from Indiana, Michigan, and Illinois. Scoring has been completed and is waiting for the webmaster to upload it. Check the BORCC 3 Gun website.

Thanks to all the guys who came out on a rainy Saturday morning to set up, the shooters, and everyone who helped tear down.

The next match is Sunday June 10 @ 9:00 am. Setup will be Saturday June 9 @ 9:00 am.

Top Bottom