• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

totenkopf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    I purchased these rifles several years ago, when I first got into the hobby of collecting firearms, over time, as I’ve acquired other pieces, these weapons have largely just sat around in the safe, taking up space. As such, I’ve decided to offer them up for sale or for trade and will hopefully find something to replace them which I can shoot more frequently.

I am located in Richmond, and am willing to drive about an hour to meet with Indiana residents to complete a transaction. However, I will ask to see a driver’s license and a handgun permit for purposes of c (my) a. I will not record your information.

First rifle is a Gewehr 88. If this rifle could talk, I bet it would have some interesting stories. Originally built for the German army, many were given to Turkey at the onset of World War I. During the mid 1930s, the Turks rebuilt these rifles. As you can see, the metal finish exhibits some wear/patina. However, the bore on this rifle is like new. My understanding is that one of the steps in the rebuild was a new barrel. Wood exhibits some marks from handling/use, but is in overall very good condition. Includes bayonet pictured in photo and Plano case. Price $175. Note: I have never fired this weapon since I acquired possession of it. This rifle has also been listed on gunbroker.

Next is a Mosin Nagant M91/30 manufactured at Izhvesk in 1934. Has a “hex” type receiver, Bolt matches receiver, but floorplate has been forcematched, which indicates refurbishment after World War II. Bore condition is very good. Includes bayonet, plastic Plano rifle case, and a dog collar sling. Price $100 Note: I purchased this rifle from a local gentleman along with a rounded receiver version. I used the 43 round receiver as a shooter. I have never fired this weapon.

Mosin Nagant M38 SOLD

Fourth Rifle is a 1943 Longbranch Arsenal #4 MK I * rifle. This rifle has all matching numbers. Bore is good. Some handling marks on wood. Some wear/patina to the metal finish. This rifle is not an FTR (factory thorough rework). Price $250. Note: Estimated round count 200-300 rounds.

Mosin Nagant M44 SOLD

Last edited:

totenkopf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    album.php

totenkopf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Price reduced on 91-30. Photos of these rifles may be viewed in my photo album on this site labeled trader 1. Bump.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom