3 winning tickets sold in Maryland, Kansas, Ill.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Yeah....I had business trips last week and went to all three states, but I've lost my tickets. I gotta find em!!

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The ploy is working.

Promise everybody they can "win the big one" some day so they will all keep buying the tickets. Every once in a while, you let someone (or a few) win really big.

The really stupid people take it to the point that they've spent so much trying to win, they HAVE to get a winning ticket to make the car payment, or pay the rent, or buy food for the kids. When they don't, they, their kids, and society all suffer.

Its like "Hunger Games," only voluntary; there might be a winner, but the vast majority only lose. For one to win, all the rest must lose.

Its a tax on stupidity and its working very well. I don't like it because I end up paying for it in higher taxes to support the people who went broke buying lottery tickets.

Any economic activity that requires someone else to get nothing for you to get something is immoral.:twocents:

cjcinin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    I'm on vacation this week or I would be at work. Sure would have been nice to not go back. Especially the first day back from a week off.
    Not that I don't like it but it would be pretty awesome.
    I'm sure winning that much money would be a full time job in itself. Even with people handling most of it for you.
    Checking on them and just not totally screwing it all up.

Top Bottom