• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mcolson181

Marksman
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    SE Indiana
    I'm looking to get some 40 rounders and came across some Bulgarians. I checked and they have the steel reinforced lips but the locking tabs are not (not sure how important that is). I don't want to waste my money if they don't hold up and was looking for some input.

Also, does anyone know where I can find steal surplus 40 rounders that are reasonably priced?

Thanks in advance.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Most of what I know about these mags comes from searching and research and most of what I came across all said the same thing, that they aren't worth it and to skip over em, mediocre at best

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    I have several of the high priced, Bulgarian magazines I've purchased over the years when they weren't so high priced. I can honestly say they don't perform any better or worse than any of my Tapco mags, or the new steel Bulgarian magazines I get from CDNN on sale for $16.00. I put these $40.00+ magazines in the same class as $60.00 H&K AR-15 magazines. Overpriced and not worth it.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    The bullet mags are Bulgarian commercial mags. Most people think ((10)) or ((21)) when they read "Bulgarian", and thats why these are marketed as such. If an AK mag is going to break, it's on the locking lugs. Personally, I would go with something else (like a ((10)) or steel magazine).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom