Please reply by conversation.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Sold

I am getting out of the .300 blackout game. I have taken my former home defense upper off my SBR, and put it on a pistol lower to sell, keeping the light, Aimpoint, and BUIS. The lower is your average PSA pistol lower, but it is like new. The BCG and charging handle, the same.

The upper itself is a quality unit. It's from a 9.5" ArmsTech Compak 16 upper that I took with me, and used in Iraq in 2004-05, but had rebarreled with an 11.3" Wilson Combat .300 Blackout barrel a few years back. It has a Midwest Industries rail, and a Surefire flash suppressor. It has been 100% reliable, but I just don't need the 2 calibers, one being more expensive. Going to stick with all 5.56. I have not shot this very much with the Wilson Combat barrel. It has to have less than 5 or 6 hundred rounds through it. (again, ammo cost) I also have a selection of .300 Blackout ammo to sell, but not til after the gun sells, or if someone buys both gun and ammo. Stuff is so expensive, I've been scared to shoot it, and my chosen duty round, the VOR-TX is next to impossible to find in stock.

My .300 Blackout ammo. includes the following...

1. I have 8 P Mag M3 .300 blackout mags. (different that the 5.56 mags internally for the fatter bullets)
    2. I have 349 rounds of American Eagle 150 gr FMJ. 15 boxes (300 rds) and 49 rds in 2 of the mags.
    3. I have 400 rounds of my duty ammo, the Barnes 110 gr VOR-TX 11 boxes (220 rds) and 6 full mags.
    4. I have 300 rounds of 150 gr FMJ reloads.
    5. 1 20 round box of Sig 125 gr match.

The mags are worth about $120
    The American Eagle is around $14 a box
    The Barnes VOR-TX is over $30 a box, IF you can find it, and you most likely can't...
    Plus the reloads, and the SIg...

The VOR-TX alone is worth well over $600, so if you're looking for a good deal, here it is.

$500 for the pistol.

$1,000 for the pistol, mags, and ammo.

FTF & I'll want to see your LTC to know you're a decent person. I'm in Remington, and I'll drive up to an hr to meet someone.

Not really looking to trade unless you happen to have a Ruger Gunsite Scout, or a Remington 700 in .308 you don't need. I've been on kind of a bolt gun kick here lately...

94883246_2564145763833901_1804159900981395456_o.jpg

Last edited:

BluBlur

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2015
    Hello, tried to PM, looks like your inbox is full. Is the ammo still available or did it go with the sale? Thank you

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom