• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok, I found this today. I know some of you will like the NRA and some of you don't. I REALLY don't want to hear it either way.. :) I'm just posting a good deal for those that DO want to join the NRA and want to become lifetime members. :D

I found it on slickdeals today.

The NRA is offering a $300 Lifetime Membership through March 31st.

Please call 1-800-672-3888

It seems that it is as easy as calling the NRA and giving them the code W9AVCRDE. This will only work if you are already a member.

This is a smoking deal offered once a year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...RADocument.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ocument2-1.jpg

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If you aren't already a member, you could probably join for the normal amount and then call a little bit later but BEFORE March 31st to upgrade to the lifetime.

I don't know if they would let you do the easy pay or not for the $300 lifetime. You could always call the 800 number and ask without giving them any information up front.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    It is a good deal, but since we want to help them secure our 2nd amendment rights i dont rly feel bad about giving them an extra 700....(this is coming from someone who doesnt have 300 right now ha) Do they do this every year?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Regardless of what you think of ANY organization a lifetime membership is the worse thing you can do.

You need to make sure that group works to EARN your membership every year.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Regardless of what you think of ANY organization a lifetime membership is the worse thing you can do.

You need to make sure that group works to EARN your membership every year.

True; however, how much better would a lump sum be right now as opposed to $20 or even $50. It's much more helpful for an organization that needs a lot of money now to have it than to be begging for it. I compare it to this crap the government is pulling on us right now. An extra $16 a paycheck isn't going to help me much but if they gave me $200 right now, I could go buy something I want/need.

duckman714

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Indy
    I just renewed for the $300 with the above code. This is unbelievable. Just call to renew and mention the deal code.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Whether you like the NRA or not, they are the biggest on the front line for us in almost every case you see. They are the ones the Brady Bunch wants to defeat. That's good enough for me. If you wait to find some organization that agrees with everything you want 100%, then Brady will win cause they ain't waitin for ya!

mik1202002

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Feb 12, 2009
    Greencastle
    I talked to them this morning. If you have a family member that is a lifetime member you need their membership number and you can join for $300. If not its $500 at least thats what I was told this morning

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Syracuse, In
    Ok, I found this today. I know some of you will like the NRA and some of you don't. I REALLY don't want to hear it either way.. :) I'm just posting a good deal for those that DO want to join the NRA and want to become lifetime members. :D

I found it on slickdeals today.

The NRA is offering a $300 Lifetime Membership through March 31st.

Please call 1-800-672-3888

It seems that it is as easy as calling the NRA and giving them the code W9AVCRDE. This will only work if you are already a member.

This is a smoking deal offered once a year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...RADocument.jpg

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Ok I called the number and you have to be sponsored by a Family member who is a current Life member to get this deal.

I just renewed for 5 years but would take this deal!!
    I'll have to call my relatives I am sure at least 1 of them has a life membership.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Membership fees can not be used for political lobbying (that's what NRA-ILA is for) or campaigning (NRA-PVF). They can only use that money for operating expenses, training, range development, etc. By the $300 is what I paid for a lifetime back in 1980 while in high school.

demmons

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Well my son just got a week late second birthday present. :) Right now is the most critical time for the second amendment that any of us are likely to ever see. Besides the money the numbers the NRA or any other lobbying organization have behind them is extremely important. The greater the number the greater the power/influence the organization has and you can be sure politicians fear losing votes and the more "votes" the NRA represents the more the politicians will listen.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    :+1: for demmons. For the pols that read the polls constantly, they are impressed with the numbers. So if the NRA shows a sudden increase in their numbers, the pols that aren't in safe districts will fear them.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Membership fees can not be used for political lobbying (that's what NRA-ILA is for) or campaigning (NRA-PVF). They can only use that money for operating expenses, training, range development, etc. By the $300 is what I paid for a lifetime back in 1980 while in high school.

So, Dad, will you sponsor me? :D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I know you have to be a current member to get this $300 deal or a family member of someone else (from what I understand) I do think though that this also depends on who you talk to when you call the 800 number. Some of those that bought the membership for a year and then call back have been able to get the $300 deal. It may very well be dependent on whom you speak with though. If it doesn't work today, call back tomorrow. I do believe their was an expiration date though of March 31st or so.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom