• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    I'm looking for a place i can buy reloads for a .300 winchester magnum? Anyone know of anyplace i can get them in northern indiana? Anyone on here have equipment and would be willing to reload them for me?

thanks,
    Jared

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Jared,

I'm a licensed reloader in Indianapolis. I can either UPS you reloaded ammunition, or I can reload your fire-formed brass. If you'd like to send the brass to me to be processed and reloaded, it would save some money on the reloads.

Call me - 317-757-8132 if you have a few minutes to chat. We can certainly make it work.

Andrew (Profire Arms & Supply)

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    hey Andrew about how much would it cost per 20 rounds reloaded? Im just getting into this caliber and really have no idea. If you could shoot me a quote that would be great. Thanks

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Rounds would be 180gn Hornady boat tail bullet and H869 powder, very accurate. Going to be a good round. 20/$30, 50/$65.

Then, if you have brass to reload, pricing will be a bit less.

Last edited:

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Jared, IMO..

Jared, AZ (Andrew) can more than fill your needs. I would say that you should buy a 50 count of his loads, and bench them. Send back the fireformed cases, along with any other once fired brass from your rifle, and have Andrew load this brass, for Match Grade loads out of your rifle.:yesway: These Match Loads may not work well in another rifle, but WILL be the MOST accurate in YOUR rifle. Just my :twocents: worth. Bill..:D

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Sorry guys i bought a draco ak-47 instead. I know its not anything close to what i was after, but you know how it is. I think this will ful-fill my needs for now, at least until tax season rolls around:D

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Acme can provide you with NEW .300 Win Mag loads with a 178gr Hornady A-MAX bullet for $33.96/20. This is a VERY accurate bullet/round with serious energy to impart to your target.

We chose to manufacture our rounds with new brass because there are some challenges with previously fired belted-magnum brass, whether .300 Win Mag, .338 Win Mag, 7mm Mag etc. The brass for this round tends to have quite a bit of clearance around the shoulder/neck. The result is when fired, the brass tends to stretch just forward of the belt, leading to premature case-head separation in reloaded cases. This can lead to trips to the gunsmith and other headaches.

Here's a link to our product on our website: Acme Ammunition LLC - .300 WIN MAG

Top Bottom