• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    I am new to the 308 scene but wondered where was a good place to look for ammo. I don't need the best, just enough to acclimate me with the rifle. Thanks

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Hmmm.... Considering the times we are living in right now, this is an interesting question.

I like Natchez Shooting Supply http://www.natchezss.com/index.cfm#q%3D.308

Midway: Ammo
    (wow, they've got NOTHING!)

Ammo To Go .308 / 7.62 NATO : Ammo To Go Never shopped here, have a friend who has. Seems to be hit or miss. He missed a couple of sales but one time wound up with a credit back to his CC because they had "sold out" and 4 days later the order showed up. Free ammo!

Some of the other INGOers will have places that you can investigate too.

Good luck!

debeerman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    In a van down by the river
    Richwon
    I just ordered some 308 from LAX and Freedom munitions. They are not "cheap" anymore but it is relative to having none which is where I was at and felt uncomfortable given the current affairs. Each order worked out to about $1.50 a round all in with shipping and tax. At the door very quickly especially from LAX. If you are in a bind I am willing to sell a box or two to you. Both orders came in Feb 13 so very fresh just not the sub $20 a box they used to be. PM me if you need it. I am in Northern IN too.

Sierra117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    lebanon
    i picked up a couple boxes at wal-mart last friday...$18.97 each...i would suggest stopping by a walmart early on friday if you can..

itsgreg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hudson
    I have precision cartridge 308 in stock almost all the time, We haven't had any shortage on it yet. price is $1 a round we have it at all the northern Indiana gun shows or at our store.

Top Bottom