• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshennis84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Bloomington
    As title says, mower is sound in every way except it needs new drive belts for the wheels. It has belts on it, but they are too tight and are not the right ones so you have to hold the pistol grips otherwise it mows to fast. Because of the belts being too tight you cannot adjust the speed. It is an older walk behind and has a two stroke engine so it does smoke as all two strokes do. Blades are in perfect shape, and I cannot find any stress cracks or anything like that anywhere on the mower. I had this mower to mow a single back yard once a week last year where my 61 inch scag would not go through the gate. We now have a 48 inch that barely fits so it hasn't been used this year and I'm tired of walking around it in my garage. I originally posted this mower up for $600 which would have been a steal at that price. I do have the original book for it. Feel free to come take a look or give me a call with any questions. 812-360-8847. No pics Great little mower. I will take trades on just about anything especially gun related, guns, scopes, etc.. Really really want a super nice handgun scope. Don't be afraid to ask, if I don't want what you have I will politely decline.

Top Bottom