• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Win1300

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    New Palestine
    I am interested in purchasing a 357 revolver. I would prefer a 4in barrel. Gun doesn't have to be mint but must still function. I'm not interested in a safe queen. I want something i can carry and plink around with. Would like to spend under 300 some where around 200-250. This will be a first hand gun for me so I don't wanna spend an arm and a leg for one. I've owned and own MANY long guns. Shoot me some offers and pics!

Im 21, In college, Good kid. I just like guns and hunting.

Thanks!

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Not trying to rain on your parade, but I just spent $410 for a used/not abused model 66 smith and wesson. The prices for anything quality have really risen in the last couple years. It is pretty hard to find any Smith/Colt/Ruger at the $300 price point.

FERLACH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    I agree with Leo above. It is almost impossible to buy a clean Ruger/Smith/Colt for $300.00. Honestly, I will buy any I run across at that price. You might find a used or rougher Charter Arms or Rossi at that price. But honestly, you would be better off to add $100.00/$150.00 and buy better quality. You wont be sorry later.

Win1300

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    New Palestine
    I totally understand of where you guys are coming from. I wouldn't mind a rougher looking handgun. I have restored long guns before but just haven't ever owned a handgun. I would be interested in purchasing a rougher handgun to clean up and rebuild if needed. I was at the last 1500 and almost bought this older Colt .357 for 225. Perfect condition, smooth action, just wear from holster. Had over sized wood grips and pearl looking grips. felt great in hand. Just passes on it. Wish I didn't..

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I have a Colt MKIII Lawman 357 I might let go of if interested PM me. It just has some holster wear. I got a good deal on it and would let you have it for a good deal too. It does have a bobbed hammer but if you wanted a regular hammer theyre not expensive.

Top Bottom