• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    Soviet Propaganda at it's best.....hilarious. On another note, which is "no ****"...I watched three Chinooks and a Blackhawk zip over my house tuesday evening heading north. They all had the inflight refueling probes on them, which based on my recent military experience would indicate they were spec op birds.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Soviet Propaganda at it's best.....hilarious. On another note, which is "no ****"...I watched three Chinooks and a Blackhawk zip over my house tuesday evening heading north. They all had the inflight refueling probes on them, which based on my recent military experience would indicate they were spec op birds.

even on here there are lots of threads and posts about choppers and planes recently

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    but if you mention it there are those usual folks who will start the "tin foil hat" comments and tell you how stupid and unpatriotic you are

jake

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    I'm familiar with this instance, where a SWAT team raided a pig farm. link?

The only term different is it doesn't actually call them a "SWAT team" but the name really doesn't matter as that is still what it was.

Michigan unleashes armed raids on small pig farmers, forces farmer to shoot all his pigs | Pakalert Press

Staging raids involving six vehicles and ten armed men, DNA conducted unconstitutional, illegal and arguably criminal armed raids on these two farms with the intent of shooting all the farmers’ pigs under a bizarre new “Invasive Species Order” (ISO) that has suddenly declared traditional livestock to be an invasive species.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    What amazes me is the amount of sheeple that really believe that this could not happen here.
    While I think the probability for something like happening is remote, we certainly won't need to rely on a foreign tabloid to report such an incident.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The only term different is it doesn't actually call them a "SWAT team" but the name really doesn't matter as that is still what it was.

Michigan unleashes armed raids on small pig farmers, forces farmer to shoot all his pigs | Pakalert Press

Sorry WC, but that doesn't cut the mustard as being a reliable source. But let's assume it is factual. You already pointed out that it was not actually a SWAT team. The portion you quoted indicated that the officials conducted an "armed raid." Are we talking about guys running up to the farm guns drawn, placing people in hand cuffs to be carted away for arrest? Or were these officials simply armed with a holstered sidearm when they made contact with a farmer during a potentially confrontational instance? The quote also states that the officials had the "intent" of shooting all the farmer's pigs. If those officials jumped through all the hoops of planning and carrying out a raid on a farmer, with the "intent," of killing the farmer's animals, what stayed their hand? Why didn't they kill the animals if that was their original purpose? Needless to say, the link you posted is "lite" on info, in what I would assume is an attempt to tell only part of the story.

:twocents:

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Sorry WC, but that doesn't cut the mustard as being a reliable source. But let's assume it is factual. You already pointed out that it was not actually a SWAT team. The portion you quoted indicated that the officials conducted an "armed raid." Are we talking about guys running up to the farm guns drawn, placing people in hand cuffs to be carted away for arrest? Or were these officials simply armed with a holstered sidearm when they made contact with a farmer during a potentially confrontational instance? The quote also states that the officials had the "intent" of shooting all the farmer's pigs. If those officials jumped through all the hoops of planning and carrying out a raid on a farmer, with the "intent," of killing the farmer's animals, what stayed their hand? Why didn't they kill the animals if that was their original purpose? Needless to say, the link you posted is "lite" on info, in what I would assume is an attempt to tell only part of the story.

When have you ever read any story from any media ( reliable or not ) that told the whole story? You asked for a link and I provided. True? Full story? Make believe? That's for you to decide. You asked, you received. ;)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    While I think the probability for something like happening is remote, we certainly won't need to rely on a foreign tabloid to report such an incident.

I agree. I think it is unlikely ( at this time ) however I'm not gonna say it couldn't and won't ever happen either. As far as us finding out through a foreign tabloid I also agree.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I agree. I think it is unlikely ( at this time ) however I'm not gonna say it couldn't and won't ever happen either. As far as us finding out through a foreign tabloid I also agree.

Rambone would have posted it 2 days before it actually happened

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    My brother and I saw them too. East side of Indy?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Try these:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...overnment_armed_raids_on_small_pig_farms.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...06032-bakers_green_acres_vs_michigan_dnr.html

Top Bottom