3rd Annual DNR WINAMAC & NWI INGO Youth Day - SAT 20 JUNE 2015 (Volunteer Info)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Good to go. I'm hoping some guys at work will be able to make ammo or monetary donations for food or other items and supervision said they could do some boxes of earplugs and safety glasses. I will get a better count of how many when the time draws closer. Just let me know when you need the shirt money and I can run it over to you or whoever is doing the shirts.

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    It says SAT JUNE 20TH 2014 is the date right? it is 2015 now, dont know if you caught that,please check and let us know correct date to be sure, dont want to nit pick , just letting you know, thanks. I will try to be there and will let you know.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I would like to collect donations to help fund the t-shirts for the youth shoot volunteers if ok with everyone else. Jedi estimates the cost to be 300ish. My wife has agreed to donate 100 from her business if we can raise the rest and then some. I will get with whoever wants to get the shirts done to get a more concrete estimate and any donations left over will go to the person in charge of food and/or ammo. If cool with all and after the necessities are worked out I would probably take donations in person, through the mail if under $50 and in a secure envelope, or through PayPal gift.

I would really like to see us a little more organized so those who attend can spot us easier. I know a lot of people would like shirts so lets make it come true this year. We've pulled together to help fellow INGO'ers in the past so lets do it again and we'll be helping each other and help a good cause.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I will need to start getting shirt sizes from volunteers so I can make a list to give to Printcraft around the middle of May.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom