• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The U.S. has trained 4,500 new Federal enforcers that will be used to crack down on 'cartels' in Mexico. They are helping undermine Mexican law that prohibits foreign police & military to be used on their soil (aka Martial Law). It goes without saying that elevated enforcement will leak into America too. Drones, checkpoints, no-knock raids, etc.

If the Federal government wanted to save money and weaken drug cartels then they would end the Drug War.

U.S. widens its role in battle against Mexican drug cartels
    Mexican and U.S. officials said that new efforts have been designed to get around Mexican laws that prohibit foreign military and police from operating on its soil.
    07drugs-span-articleLarge.jpg

QUE DEJE DE RESISTIRSE!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I think we spent 20 billion on the war on drugs last year .... wish i new the breakdown on where/what that money was spent on

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If the Federal government wanted to save money and weaken drug cartels then they would kill those in possession of Illegal Narcotics, no slaps on the wrist or jail time. Just get rid of them and take them out of the gene pool.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If the Federal government wanted to save money and weaken drug cartels then they would kill those in possession of Illegal Narcotics, no slaps on the wrist or jail time. Just get rid of them and take them out of the gene pool.
    I think just about every post I've ever read from you is about executing people without a trial.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Agreed with mrjarrell. A quick search shows me that you are one very sad clown.

I kinda hope your friend dies in a fire for using my tax dollars to go on vacation. I kinda hope he dies in a fire soon so he will not get to use my tax dollars on another vacation once he retires.

Let them starve. Knock this entitlement crap off, I don't care if people or children die of starvation, that is the way of the world.

There is a very simple solution but no one wants to say it. Stop welfare, ss, and everything else. There will only be complaining for a few months before the population begins to decrease and normalize itself.

Thats a shame that he was executed by lethal injection, he should have been killed with fire.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY

Yeah, just like how they should have busted down the doors to all those speakeasys and just started blasting with BARs and Thompsons, right? This country would be so much better off if we had just shot all those damn drinkers out of hand.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, just like how they should have busted down the doors to all those speakeasys and just started blasting with BARs and Thompsons, right? This country would be so much better off if we had just shot all those damn drinkers out of hand.

Exactly, illegal is illegal. Just cause it's legal to drink now, doesn't mean it was legal back then.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    No just ones I don't like. Though if someone is jay walking and gets hit by a truck, I actually think it should be the jay walkers fault. If jails and prisons were more like they should be and not all expense payed vacations, I'd be less likely to go for a more cost effective solution. Or better yet, make the criminals pay for there own incarceration, and when they can't afford to pay anymore that's when there food stops.

Now if the druggies want to do drugs somewhere that it is legal for them to do so, I'm all for it. But laws should not be changed because it is convenient for them to be changed. Because if we are talking about convenience, why not kill two birds with one stone and get rid of the people doing illegal things and solve the population problem all at once.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom