• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Paging the usual INGOers who come into threads like this to, well... Do what they do with threads like this.

My take? Exterminate radical Islamic terrorists like the rabid animals they are.

Who disagrees with that? I can't think of a single member that would oppose this.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I can't wait until Israel goes full revenge on these animals
    Me too, and I've been waiting for about a generation. 35years ago I didn't actually hate Israel's enemies, I hoped for peace (and my unit had 30% casualties in lebanon). 25 years after the oslo "peace" accords, the PLO/pales-auth. still inciting violence, suicide murderers/bombers, decades on on-again-off-again missile fire, and amalekites stabbing people in the streets, I'm beyond disgusted with the PC moderation of the various Israeli gov'ts response to this violence. Not only do surviving terrorists get warehoused in prison instead of executed (burial at sea would be good too), but "apartheid Israel" tolerates anti-Israel, arab nationalist political parties in it's legislature. Members of 'balad' etc regularly say things that are treasonous and some of it's members have committed actual acts of treason too

In the meantime, you can anticipate that things will get worse, while the French "peace summit" tries to dictate Israeli terms of surrender to the terrorists.

Yep, still waiting. If i wasn't an old cripple and if it would make it happen, I'd get on a plane tomorrow to go show up for reserve duty.

Top Bottom