• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I picked up some Fiocchi in MCSports for $16/50. More than Wal-Mart, but then I didn't have to go into Wal-Mart and wait for 10 minutes until a drone notices me, that's worth a couple of bucks to me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh mospeda you should do the following when going into Wal-Mart.

1) Walk into the store
    2) Go over to the "head cashier" (the one that has a small podium near the cloths where she can stand and face all the cashiers) and ask her that you need help in sporting goods and to page someone
    3) walk over to sporting goods by the time you get there the drone will have also gotten there and/or may actually be looking for the customer
    4) grab the drone, ask for the ammo, pay and leave!

:D
    When I go to the GettoMart (WalMart in Hammond, IN) that is what I do since the drone and sporting goods is NEVER there! Since sporting goods is at the back of the store by the time I get there I see him walking out of the employee room heading that way!

At the shereville one they always have a guy/girl in sporting goods but I suspect that is because that store sells long guns as well.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ive run 75 rounds of blazer through my RIA 1911 with not one problem...... maybe cheap gun + cheap ammo works better! ;)

Top Bottom