• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    Does anyone else think that the stipling on the 4th gen Glocks is a little aggresive? I shot about 25 rounds through my 27 today, it didn't 'hurt" but was a bit uncomfortable. I think it may create some problems when summer gets here and the prices of ammo goes down a little, when I often go shoot a couple hundred rounds in a day. I may have to look into a after market slip on grip.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Hands too soft?

I really love the Gen.4 grip.Even in this cold weather I try to get to the range at least once a week and usually shoot 150 to 200 rounds in a session. In warmer weather I am at the range two to three days a week on average and go through about 500 to 600 rounds a week. The Gen.4 I shoot,"bareback", I have the sandpaper Talon Grips on my Gen.3's to give them a better grip. As soon as I can afford it I will be trading all of my older Glocks for Gen.4s. :)

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I know one downside to that grip is it can actually be abrasive to your clothes. Many fellow friends that carry a glock on duty complaint it practically wears a hole in their uniform. If you carry a lot it may be a detriment to your clothes. Lol!!

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    I love the Gen4 grip, but I also used to put sandpaper grip tape on my Glocks so its just a matter of personal preference.

armiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have had several gen 3s and just a matter of time to get a 4th gen.Hopefully when things settle down there will be plenty to be had.I been interested in the 36,but have yet to hold one.

Top Bottom