• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BTSTEVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Sellersburg
    I think I will be buying a Sparc from you since you are a site supporter, looks like you take orders by phone, what are your hours?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I would love one of the strikefire's

What's your personal preference between sparc and strikefire?

I dont mind answering that.

My personal preferance is the Sparc. My personal rifles have Sparcs. The main thing is I like the 2moa dot better than the 4moa. I also like that the Sparc comes with so many mounting options, and the Strikefire only has 1. I also like the size of the sparc better.

All that said its personal preferance, neither is the wrong answer.

427TriPowered

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    greetings 42769vette...

im a hand gunner who has a sig m400 ar with about 100 rounds downrange sighting it in...

i have no to limited knowledge of scopes and red dots and the like... so... this sparc red dot... if i scored one im assuming i would have to remove my iron sights and i would be left completely dependent on the sparc... is that right...

also... once i sight in the sparc... wherever the red dot is regardless of how my eye is looking through it... thats where the bullet hits... is that right...

i have watched the videos... butts i wanna hear it from the man with the 69 vette...

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    greetings 42769vette...

im a hand gunner who has a sig m400 ar with about 100 rounds downrange sighting it in...

i have no limited of scopes and red dots and the like... so... this sparc red dot... if i scored one im assuming i would have to remove my iron sights and i would be left completely dependent on the sparc... is that right...

also... once i sight in the sparc... wherever the red dot is regardless of how my eye is looking through it... thats where the bullet hits... is that right...

You won't have to remove your sights, you will cowitness your sights with a absolute or lower 1/3rd cowitness. Both mounts are included.

Yes the sparc is a parallax free red dot.

Top Bottom