• ...and so much more!
  • Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    HOLSTER_SHIRT_40011_10_600.jpg

I got two of these, I will explain in a min.
    All in all it's a winner if you are looking for a secure, comfortable, shirt for deep CC.
    The shirt is a blend of man made fibers, spandex and cotton. Super comfortable for what it is.
    ***The sizes are cut more like a compression shirt, I bought an XL as that is what I wear in a T shirt. It fit and I could wear it short term, but long term (more than a couple hours) it was just cut to tight, so I also ordered a XXL and it fits more like I would expect a XL T shirt version would fit.
    The holster would fit a larger than normal CC pistol, but is cut in such a way to handle a small gun as well, I CC'd the Shield, it has padding against your body so you don't feel the gun pressing, the Shield rode, well under my arm pit and just a little forward of my arm swing.
    It is also padded OVER the gun, so I have no issue with printing. Printing would be pretty hard, you would need a pretty tight over garment for that.
    I got both in white, with short sleeves, I think I would like no sleeves better for wearing a heavy t shirt over it. A lower crew neck would also be a nice option, like a V, but not really needed.
    The holster supported the gun well and the support goes OVER your shoulder so you gun is not pulling your shirt down your arm, works very nice.
    It has a left and right hand pocket for easy carry or a spare mag or two or mag and light (plenty of room).
    This type of holstering wount win any fast draw contests, but if you need a weapon, and need it carried deep, this 5.11 item is an easy yes.
    I found 1 for 44.99 and the other for 55.99 and 6 dollars shipping.
    You can find them retail at Gander Mtn for $70 or so.

All and all, THUMBS UP.

Ahuey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Indy
    I have noticed that shorter guns can fall too deep into the pocket. I have read that some have modified the shirt for shorter guns.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I have one in black. It is very much a compression shirt and I can feel the seams kinda itching me on the sides. Thats the only dislike.

EDIT: buy them online for ~$30 or at Gander Mountain for ~$70

Top Bottom