• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    AAAAAaaaand I just tried the link to make sure it worked and it already lists them as out of stock. I placed my order maybe 10 minutes before I posted.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I just got one in Multicam yesterday to use as a hunting pack. Really nice little package, I think it's going to work out well for my purposes. I've been through two "hunting packs" and they never have enough pockets in them, I end up digging around searching for what I need.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Too bad they are out and not taking back orders either. That deal is better than what I can get it for through the NRA Instructors web site.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Was 3 in stock last night then dropped to 0, back up to 4 in stock today and I pulled the trigger, $41.67 shipped to my door, that is half off of even the best deal with free shipping online, not going to beat that deal.

I have the 24 pack now but I think it is to big in every way, I am thinking the 12 pack with a Moab 6 attached to it will be perfect for my needs.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I used mine last Saturday during an elk hunt in the mountains of SE Kentucky. This little pack is good to go, carries very well and is conveniently laid out. I'll def look into a 24 if I need a bigger pack at some point. This one is going to work really well for me while bowhunting.

Top Bottom