• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bowtie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South Bend
    Just like the title says. 1550 rounds are American Eagle and 100 rounds are Zqi SS109 which to my understanding is the same projectile just not green tipped.

700 rounds are loose on the xm193 and the other 120 rounds are labeled marine barrier ammo that I know nothing about. The brass is stamped LC though.

I may have several hundred rounds more of Xm193 but this count i know for sure of what I have as of this post.

Asking .35 cents per round and I may cut a fellow INGOer a deal if they take the entire lot. Ammo cans included. Im located in South Bend and I'm looking to do a FTF deal only farthest I can meet is between South Bend and Marshall county due to my employment.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Just like the title says. 1550 rounds are American Eagle and 100 rounds are Zqi SS109 which to my understanding is the same projectile just not green tipped.

700 rounds are loose on the xm193 and the other 120 rounds are labeled marine barrier ammo that I know nothing about. The brass is stamped LC though.

I may have several hundred rounds more of Xm193 but this count i know for sure of what I have as of this post.

Asking .35 cents per round and I may cut a fellow INGOer a deal if they take the entire lot. Ammo cans included. Im located in South Bend and I'm looking to do a FTF deal only farthest I can meet is between South Bend and Marshall county due to my employment.

PM sent (on the 3rd).

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom