• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Ok, I am thinking that a 5.56 titanium suppressor is what I want as I am also slowly building an SBR as well. It is kind of a buy the can and wait for the stamp while buying and building the rifle parts. However, I called YHM and they said 6-8 months just to get the suppressor before I can start my painful wait. That is not worth it to me but I really want the titanium so that I can save on the weight. Are there any other titanium or lightweight suppressors out there that work well with the 5.56 on an AR? I don't know of any besides the Yankee Hill.

Thanks

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Assuming the YHM suppressors are in production, could you just find someone else who has them in stock? You might pay a small premium, but it would probably be worth it in the end to cut the wait.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Assuming the YHM suppressors are in production, could you just find someone else who has them in stock? You might pay a small premium, but it would probably be worth it in the end to cut the wait.

Most places I have seen them in stock are charging $200 or more over SSNFA. Its not worth it to me. I am looking at the M4-2000 as well.

Top Bottom