• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ega

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    I love how the brady bill folks cry that indiana doesnt have a 5 day waiting period.They never bring up its already required by fed law!!! smoke & mirrors to get ther point across.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    :dunno:

There is NO 5 day waitng period in IN. I can go to a gun shop and buy a gun and walk out with it today, no wait just a NCIS check! There is NO Fed law for 5 day wait. There is a 3 day hold for a NCIS check that is not approved right there on the spot unless it comes back disapproved.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    LTCH carries no weight other than LTCH. Although there have been a couple of members that got pulled over for traffic violations that after presenting their pinks with their DL got a warning instead of a ticket. Damn I wish I had tried that!:patriot:

Mikeh82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Anyone that gets approved on the NCIS check can walk out with a handgun.. LTCH or no LTCH.

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    When I purchased my first handgun, I, too, thought there was a waiting period. When I asked the guy behind the counter when I could pick it up, I was surprised when told me that I could take it "STRAIGHT" home the right then.

We all start somewhere with what we know, and as long as we keep adding to it, we are heading in the right direction.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I just was reading indiana's laws follow federal laws and just that.

I say there should be less but at least we aren't having more laws forced upon urselves.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I love how the brady bill folks cry that indiana doesnt have a 5 day waiting period.They never bring up its already required by fed law!!! smoke & mirrors to get ther point across.

Hit and run. Where did you hear that? That is the last thing we need is to have people telling others this.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    The Federal 5 day waiting period was only in effect from 1993-1998 when it was replaced by the NICS check. Many states were exempt.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    LTCH carries no weight other than LTCH. Although there have been a couple of members that got pulled over for traffic violations that after presenting their pinks with their DL got a warning instead of a ticket. Damn I wish I had tried that!:patriot:

happened to me over in Shelbyville :rockwoot:

Top Bottom