• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Did she update and fix the article? I'm not seeing the glaring issues you folks mention. Maybe I'm just as dumb as her?

Harleyrider, different story. He goes out of his way to make himself look ignorant. Dunno what the motive is, but I'm sure there is one. I see his faked gibberish and skip over, cussing that he's watered down the good content of the site with BS.

Last edited:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Did she update and fix the article? I'm not seeing the glaring issues you folks mention. Maybe I'm just as dumb as her?

homer_facepalm.jpg

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    MOST of the folks I have known personally that were always complaining about spelling and grammar did so because it was the ONLY thing they did well, they really pretty much sucked at everything else in life, just sayin.:twocents:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    MOST of the folks I have known personally that were always complaining about spelling and grammar did so because it was the ONLY thing they did well, they really pretty much sucked at everything else in life, just sayin.:twocents:

You put together quite a handsome post considering the content...
    :laugh:

in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    Since I am still working in KS at the moment I will say that when I first arrived I was convinced that Microsoft had left the entire state out of the "spell check" function by some intentional evil plot to leave them handicapped. After spending some time with folks here it appears they just follow a different set of rules. For instance in KS anything is ONLY illegal IF you get caught. It doesn't seem to be a priority in any of the schools to encourage spelling, grammar or writing in general. Anything that doesn't have a well defined common name is a "little deal" or "dealy" thing. I will say that when you get away from the larger (by comparison within the state) cities that the rural areas are 90% "good people" and the rest common slugs. Not much different than other areas. The speech patterns and colloquialism present are actually sometimes humorous. In general good folks but posting on blogs about "looking dumb" is in general dicey.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    You must have a short list of educated people you know.

Justus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    not in Indy
    She lost me with #5 of her 7 Makeup Must-Haves: 5. False eyelashes or eyelash extensions

Exactly, Maya is a paid blogger. The web is full of them. They parrot information from other blogs and slip a link into their 500 word articles for whoever is paying them to put a link in the article (in this case it is the shipping container link). The link is used to improve search engine standings.These articles are free for anyone to post on their site and almost always show a less than basic knowledge on the subject.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Top Bottom