• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T_V

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Please check my account, I have tried to post on Want To Buy, and I get a message that I have to have 50 postd, just to list a request, and it wont let me post.

When I geot to this forum, it let me post my first post.

Can I post and reply to other posts to get my 50?

:dunno:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Please check my account, I have tried to post on Want To Buy, and I get a message that I have to have 50 postd, just to list a request, and it wont let me post.

When I geot to this forum, it let me post my first post.

Can I post and reply to other posts to get my 50?

:dunno:

Hi and :welcome: to :ingo:!

As mentioned in the first reply as well as in the message you got, we require one of two conditions be met to participate in the classifieds: Either you can make 50 quality posts or you can choose to be a site supporter. The latter means that you donate $10 to the site in lieu of providing content for it. The former means 50 posts not consisting of one-liners, welcomes to new members (since you are one yourself!) or "post-whoring" just to pad the count. Posts such as these will quickly be deleted and you'll find yourself having to post even more to make that total. The kinds of things we want to see are you getting involved in discussions; did you hear a firearm-related news story and have an opinion on it you want to share? Great! Maybe found a post offering an opinion you either want to discuss or disagree with? That's good, too! What it comes down to is that we want to know the person behind the screen name. If you get involved in conversations here, people get a feel for who you are and what you're about, and that helps build confidence in dealing with someone.

Links to both the Classified rules and the INGO FAQ can be found in my signature, below. If you have any questions after reading those, please feel free to PM any moderator. Thanks and have a great day!

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom