• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I am just about to wrap up a $595 Complete AR build. This is the breakdown of the cost.
    Tactical Innovations T15 lower receiver(21st Century)=$100
    CMMG LPK(21st Century)=$55 (if purchased with lower)
    UTG Commercial M4 stock,tube,buffer and spring(Rangers Supply)=$30
    New DoubleStar Complete M4 Upper receiver w/bolt and charging handle (From our very own MarioMarietta)=$410 shipped
    TOTAL= $595
    This is not including tax, if I was to include that, I'd say about another $20 bucks.
    I just Paypal'd the payment for the upper to Mario and he said he was going to put it in the mail today. So hopefully by mid to the end of the week I can have a write up for everyone.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    That's awesome. I haven't added it up yet, but I did a "budget build" myself from almost all classified stuff and spare parts I had laying around. It actually turned out to be a really nice, neat looking SBR. For example, my M&P stripped upper - traded for a printer I had laying around, 11.5 Del-Ton barrel assembly - classifieds, bolt assembly - classifieds.

I really like this gun and I can't wait to get my stamp back so I can put it together and head to the range. If you have the time and patience to wait for the deals and collect the parts you can make some cool guns. I've been working on it since Feb and just got the last of the parts in a few weeks ago. I've easily got less then $600 in it and I know I could sell it complete for a significant profit. However, it bares my name now and will be my new "fun" gun.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Nice!

I came in around $550 for my Del-ton, myself. Not one malfunction in almost 1000 rounds. [I don't take it out as much as my other rifles.]

Hope yours is as enjoyable.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I build pretty much all of mine and I have about 600-640 wrapped in each one....tax and all....far cheaper than paying big bucks for a name...and works just as well, if not better....enjoy the new toy

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I built my first one too, it was a bit of an easier build since I bought a rifle kit though.

TI-15 Lower from 21st Century - $90.95 with tax
    JSE Surplus DPMS complete build kit - $456 shipped
    Primary Arms M4 Red dot and drop in quad rail - $130.78 shipped
    Botach - 5 30 round Magpul Pmags $51.75 shipped

729.48 completely out the door with optics and mags.

dirt43

Shooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Greenwood
    I would love to have an AR but dont know the first thing about them or guns alike but your basic bolt gun, shotgun, or pistol i am all over that

Top Bottom