Please reply by conversation.

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    ***SOLD***

A friend has asked me to sell this for him.

NOTE: He has never shot it and it appear to have been barely used. The previous owner apparently tried to do their own trigger work. IT NOW HAS A TIMING ISSUE AND WILL NEED REPAIR. When the cylinder is open the trigger works fine. Close the cylinder and you may get one pull of the trigger before it slips about out of time and no longer rotates the cylinder, nor can you fully depress the trigger.

I've included a pic of the part below they replaced and confirmed from schematics that it is indeed part of the trigger system.

I called Colt. A tune-up and full trigger job is $200.

Considering the price Colt's are getting... my friend is asking $900 AS-IS.

Serial T95XXX

IN LTCH and ID to be shown. Prefer the Indianapolis area and surrounding counties.
    20120831_232131.jpg

20120831_232233.jpg

20120901_000043.jpg

Last edited:

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    Good morning. Sorry for the late replies. I went to an IDPA event this morning (it got cancelled due to pending weather. :()

Answers to some questions that were sent.

1. The case is a Colt case with the embossed logo. I do not know if it is the original case. It does not have a sticker an end.

2. The serial number engraved on the inside of the cylinder arm and plunger well is T95---

3. The part pictured was in the case. Our best guess is it is the older/original part that was replaced.

4. He does not have any other grips.

5. Very few and very minor blemishes along the outer edge of the barrel. I see no corrosion. I'm am no expert, but my guess is 90%+ on finish.

Cheers.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom