• jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    dont like to shoot steal casings through my AK! Good find though

What! What! AK's LOVE steel casings. :ar15::)

@OP
    Very good find! I need to sleep on this cause I really should use that $200 I have in the bank for something else right now. Hum.. Perhaps if I can get some to split the order with me locally.

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    What! What! AK's LOVE steel casings. :ar15::)

@OP
    Very good find! I need to sleep on this cause I really should use that $200 I have in the bank for something else right now. Hum.. Perhaps if I can get some to split the order with me locally.

If you don't want to spend the money on an entire case i got an e-mail from copes dist. for 500 rnds of the same ammo for $109.99 plus $7.95 shipping. Basically the same as the AIM deal but no 1000 rnd minimum purchase but they charge shipping. Here is the text of the e-mail:

7.62x39 Brown Bear FMJ Bimetal 123 Grain, 500 Rounds per Case Brown Bear (Russianmanufacturer) 123-grain FMJ projectile, Steel case, Polymer Coated, Berdan-primed,Non-corrosive, Current production, 20 rounds per box, 25 boxes per case (Our $7.95Flat Rate Shipping Applies) Price is $109.99 per 500rnd. Case... Shipping is $7.95 flat rate....... You can phone your order at 1-866-523-2673.... Order online atwww.copesdistributing.netThanks Cope's Distributing Inc.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    What is the reasoning for the price dropping more? Less demand or cheaper input?

the samething I've been trying tell everyone for the last year at work, STOP buying guns and ammo at the inflated price, it's all scare!:xmad:, the white house won't do any thing till his 2nd term and #2 the factorys are finally getting caught up and demand is falling, because of the econy.:nuts:

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    the samething I've been trying tell everyone for the last year at work, STOP buying guns and ammo at the inflated price, it's all scare!:xmad:, the white house won't do any thing till his 2nd term and #2 the factorys are finally getting caught up and demand is falling, because of the econy.:nuts:

If you are right you can just sit tight and buy low in a few years. Other people aren't willing to take the risk. Of course, things have calmed down in the last year since no new gun bill has been been put forward in congress...

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i dont see what the big deal is... last july B.O. prices were right around 200 plus tax in most of our local stores and mabe just a hint cheaper online, so 220 is a pretty awesome deal. if i didnt already have a bunch stockpiled from before the election i would be taking advantage of this price.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    If you guys wait a bit the price will come down even more.
    Ummm, actually the exact opposite. Warehouses are bare, ammo is selling as fast as it can be manufactured, and the economy is about to take an even bigger hit than the last one. The Holiday shopping so far is going rather miserably. After the holiday season, expect to lose 40%-60% of our nations retailers. ALL THIS ADDS UP TO A GREATER DEMAND and a worse shortage than previously encountered. Get it while it's hot.
    Of course, things have calmed down in the last year since no new gun bill has been been put forward in congress...
    What rock have you been living under? There have been several brought up, not to mention the gun content in the healthcare bill. And then the whole current attempt to circumvent congress with a UN treaty?????

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    I have not heard about the gun components in the Health Care Bill. Could you point me to a thread on INGO where that has been discussed, or elaborate? Thanks!!!

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Haven't noticed anything on INGO, but there are links all over every other forum I frequent. Here's one from GOA 10/09 ObamaCare Could be Used to Ban Guns in Home Self-Defense . There has been quite a bit of talk about forced registration in the healthcare bill also, under the pretense of people that have guns are a greater health risk yada yada yada.....And the doctors being required to ask specific firearms related questions that will become part of your medical history and thus part of the database.......

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom