• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    I live in southeast In. Can anyone tell me where to find any 7.62x39 ammo? I have looked on line everyone is out-of-stock. would like to buy 500-1000 rds. Just looking for target ammo what should I pay.

Just bought a SKS and now I can't shot it. Its like getting a new car and not finding any gas.:xmad:

Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    I just got 1220 rounds for $350 Yukosolvian NIB old stock from an online source Colorado Gun sales great customer service as far as local I have not found any but a few boxs at Rural King.

damdayshifter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    georgetown
    MORE DAM AMMO THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT!

Kiesler's police supply in Jeffersonville Indiana. Kiesler's displays a full skid of cased 7.62x39 ammo at a time. I think it was yugo. surplus. And for you pistol shooters they have 40's, 45's and 38+p in stock. I asked about a case of 380's and was told there none here for sale to the public. Warning: their website only sells to law-enforcement and my friends say they are pricey. I have since found out that the wholesale and retail are own and operated by two different people. The door says Kiesler's but your ticket will say Orion Firearms.:twocents:

p.s. I have learned the web site for the public is smokewagongear.com. Hope this helps everyone in their search

Last edited:

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    I live in southeast In. Can anyone tell me where to find any 7.62x39 ammo? I have looked on line everyone is out-of-stock. would like to buy 500-1000 rds. Just looking for target ammo what should I pay.

Just bought a SKS and now I can't shot it. Its like getting a new car and not finding any gas.:xmad:

I think ole boy over there in Lawrenceburg "The Gettin Place" usually has some. Hes behind da Wal-mart.:ar15:

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    My cousin bought a case of the stuff at Kiesslers yesterday. It was $350 or 375 for around 1200 rounds of brass cased ammo in stripper clips. cheaper than ANYTHING at the national gun day show.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Westforth Sport Shop was selling 7.62x39 Wolf + Golden Tiger for $125/500rds last week when I was in there.

Blythes is selling it for $150/500rds.

Top Bottom