• ...and so much more!
  • 45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Never do. It becomes the conversation for everyone there. :D

I like my solution, I just keep a pair of clippers in the bathroom drawer, and keep my hair in the medium reg cut that served me well through the time I spent in the Corps. My son isnt so big on it, but is beginning to appreciate the low maintenance style. The wife doesnt go for the military reg cut so much, but has found a stylist that cuts hair in the home, and most of the time is content to trade the wifes hair cut for some time shooting outside afterwards. For fear of sounding a little paranoid, we tend to keep trips to stores in metropolitan areas to a minimum, and go out together whenever possible. The surest way to avoid these bad situations is to not be there in the first place:twocents:

stratum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Noble County
    Sitting to get my haircut is part of the reason I prefer appendix carry (and my barber knows I have it). If you can't get to it, why carry it.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    'If you're gonna rob the place, rob the place,' and then (the gunman) opened fire."

Really?

Odds are it was a domestic dispute, and the gunman knew one or more of the victims.

Getting my hair cut later this week, and will be carrying as usual. Been getting my hair cut by the same lady for a LONG time now. She does my wife's as well. She is perfectly fine with me OC-ing, and the other "girls" have never said a word (to me - I'm sure they are all a-twitter with gossip as soon as I walk out).

Top Bottom