• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Contrary to many a conspiracy theory FEMA has no camps. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has a few facilities that house nothing but illegal aliens awaiting deportation. The Federal Bureau of Prisons have a makeup of their total population of around 26% of non US Nationals out of the total Federal population of approximately 219,000 inmates. The Federal bureau of Prisons has several (about 12) contract facilities (private corrections companies) that house primarily non US nationals that are close to being deported.

As for the AlJerra story since when did they become a news source that reports truthful accurate stories? They slant the facts more than some of the US media outlets do.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    1) Where'd you get its a FEMA camp?

2) Why do I care 750 illegal aliens won't eat taxpayer funded food? Seems like a win-win to me. Save some money, have them ring a bell when they are ready to eat again if they decide they are too hungry before being deported.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    "An immigrant activist says the hunger strike started Friday as a protest against deportations as well as center conditions."
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And imates in the prison system are against the death penalty... *YAWN* They'll eat when they're hungry.[/FONT]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What is it they say? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes? They are ILLEGALS. while I value human life, I DESPISE the wanton flaunting of our sovereign laws.

And why dont LEGAL immigrants who spent THOUSANDS of dollars and a LOT of effort to come here legally speak out about these folks and apply pressure against them? Its like going to the carnival and standing by quietly while others cut in line ahead of you, and ride the rides without tickets. If you saw that happening at the fair you would be yelling and screaming for them to be kicked out of the venue. So you give them a pass because they share some trait with you that makes their illegal activity OK? But what the hell... I'm preaching to the choir.

I say we find a bunch of old round paratroop rigs. strap these folks into them and on the next day with strong upper winds blowing toward Mexico, fly the plane JUST inside our airspace parallel to the border near a border city (military GPS is good for that, wouldnt want to violate another country's airspace would we? ) and shove them out static line at 9,000 ft MSL with a survival pack attached to their rig just in case. Round parachutes cant really fly into the wind, so they will drift well into Mexico. After all, Mexico and others refuse to take felonious illegals as they are now criminals, even though they may only be a criminal for violating our immigration laws. So if they wont take criminals, we cant deport them via normal means and they think we are stuck with them. Gotta get them out of the country somehow. :):

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    why haven't we heard about this, on mainstream media.

Complain that something isn't being covered by the mainstream media...and then a link to the same story for Reuters and the Washington Post appears.

awkward.jpg

HotD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    N/A
    I'd trust Al Jazeera and RT before I'd trust Fox, CNN, or MSNBC.

Oh yeah, because journalistic ethics are synonymous with Al Jazeera and Russia Today Media, while completely void with everyone at FNC, CNN, and MSNBC. :rolleyes:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    -Snip-
    And why dont LEGAL immigrants who spent THOUSANDS of dollars and a LOT of effort to come here legally speak out about these folks and apply pressure against them? Its like going to the carnival and standing by quietly while others cut in line ahead of you, and ride the rides without tickets. If you saw that happening at the fair you would be yelling and screaming for them to be kicked out of the venue. So you give them a pass because they share some trait with you that makes their illegal activity OK? But what the hell... I'm preaching to the choir.
    -Snip-

I have heard it.
    I had a prof when I went back to school from 2003-05 who was a legal immigrant and now US citizen.

I remember speaking to him after class just before the 2004 elections.
    He was PISSED that illegal aliens could just sneak into this country and get by with it, yet he spent 8 years on the process to come here legally, become naturalized as a US citizen, and finally could vote.

I can't believe he's the only legal immigrant/US citizen who feels this way.

He's a good guy, works hard and really loves this country.
    The kind of person I like to see come to this country and become an American.

J Starkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Kokomo
    For anyone who believes FEMA camps do not exist, look up FEMA internment and resettlement document. I don't believe these are FEMA camps the op posted but I do believe FEMA camps exist.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's what you need to know about the camps. They won't be run by FEMA bureaucrats.

[video=youtube;FfkZ1yri26s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfkZ1yri26s[/video]

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    We had an internment once. The guy the school sent made copies, answered phones, that sort of thing. I'm not sure where they resettled him, though.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    why haven't we heard about this, on mainstream media.

Because INGO refuses to read the mainstream media and then demands that it report on something it has been reporting on.

Everyone take a knee, put out the fire on top of your head.

Let's sit at the conference room table and stop running around it.

This FEMA nonsense makes us look bad.

Top Bottom