• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    With gentlemen like this still around how could anyone believe America can be disarmed?

We owe so much to this generation, hope we can live up to the same standard.

Great video!

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Awesome video and exemplary skills. Was humbling to watch a vet not only being honored for his service but in also showing that he can still put those skills to good use. Thanks for posting this.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I saw that episode awhile back. What a great generation those guys were from. My neighbor is about the same age and was in the war also. I love to hear his stories and talk to him whenever I see him out and about.
    He is a neat old guy and you never know what is going to come out of his mouth.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I have a friend who's grandfather was also in WWII, just on the other side. He knew with his shooting skills he would be made a sniper, so he threw his shooting qualification test when he was drafted. He's in his 90's now, looks pretty frail and shaky. Put a rifle in his hands and look out, he's still money at whatever range you want to shoot. It's one of those things that some people are just born to do. I could practice for months, shoot a couple thousand rounds, and maybe, just maybe, I could shoot a thousand yard group like that.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    My Dad fought in WWII an passed away in 2000, wacthing this gentleman an remembering my Dad brought a tear.....thanks for sharing.
    My father fought in the mexican American conflict and was in WW1 for 7 years, he was a machine gunner, after the fighting, machine gun instructor - passed in 1952. I really did enjoy the video, that gentleman deserves all the honor he received and more. Thanks for positing this.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    What a great video. I wish I could get my Grandfather who was a soldier in WWII, who fought in the Battle of The Bulge, to the memorial. He deserves it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom