• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Can we put the links to and pictures from the OC walk in one place?

:draw:

Although I didn't get a chance to speak with many of you, I'm proud that me and boys were a part of this.

Thanks!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :thumbsup: That would be nice!

Also, if those with video would like to PM me, I have the necessary software to cut down and upload videos to the internet! :D

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    mk2ja's pics

INGunOwners - mk2ja's Album: Open Carry Educational Walk in Indianapolis - 26 Sept 09

versuchstier147's pics

INGunOwners - versuchstier147's Album: Sept 26 Indiana 2A walk

Brown's pics

INGunOwners - Brown's Albums

alxjmrk's pics

Twitpic / alxjmrk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

2u5qo2v.jpg

I would like to state that this was NOT a pic of us singing the National Anthem only us getting ready to sing. The flag was in front of us at the War Memorial and everyone I saw took their hat off and placed their hand over their hearts. It was done right so no worried there.

I think I have them all from the original thread https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/politics_laws_and_2nd_amendment/49096-organizing_an_oc_event_in_indy_stand_up_for_your_rights.html.

If not please feel free to post them if you got them!

Thanks

Last edited:

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Sweet, was that set by you guys or was it a request from whomever you went to during planning?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Any media there?

Any LEO there?

Anyone ask why you were there?

If I had not been at work I would had been there.... With my Mosin :eek:

LEO's insisted on being in their cars instead of walking with us. :dunno: No media showed up even though I email over 30 different agencies, groups, causes, etc. Lots of people talked to us, but not as nearly as many as I'd hoped.

My favorite comment was "I think those guns are REAL!" :laugh:

Sweet, was that set by you guys or was it a request from whomever you went to during planning?

I requested that all long guns be unchambered. Loaded, but unchambered. It was merely a precaution to eliminate the chance of any ND/AD's from happening. Holstered pistols were cocked and locked because, lets face it, what good's a SD firearm unloaded? :D

The long guns were just mainly for show. And yes, we had a mosin, a cetme, and a bunch of AR's. I was hoping to see a Draganov, AK, Saiga, but the SBR was way cool too! :D

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Crap! I hate working weekends, I would have definetly participated, so would my wife and kids. +1 on setting this up!
    An awesome show of support! :rockwoot:

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    ETA: Some changes...

Whoops...I pressed the wrong button. All the pics as I could find them in the original thread have been updated in my second post.

If I've missed any, please feel free to post them.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Badbjd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Winamac, IN
    Dang, I haven't checked this forum for a while and missed out on this?? I am all over the next one, it is a 2 hour drive for me but well worth it!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm thinking of having two or more groups next time converge on the circle. 4 would be nice, but it depends how many will show up.

Got SIG?

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis
    LEO's insisted on being in their cars instead of walking with us. :dunno: No media showed up even though I email over 30 different agencies, groups, causes, etc. Lots of people talked to us, but not as nearly as many as I'd hoped.

My favorite comment was "I think those guns are REAL!" :laugh:

I requested that all long guns be unchambered. Loaded, but unchambered. It was merely a precaution to eliminate the chance of any ND/AD's from happening. Holstered pistols were cocked and locked because, lets face it, what good's a SD firearm unloaded? :D

The long guns were just mainly for show. And yes, we had a mosin, a cetme, and a bunch of AR's. I was hoping to see a Draganov, AK, Saiga, but the SBR was way cool too! :D
    Thanks for the posting of the picture links - turned out pretty nicely. Had a great time and would certainly do it again. Let me know if you are planning another such event.

Top Bottom