• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Came across this today and was pleasantly surprised. According to this poll, which calls itself the largest poll of police officers, not only do 91% of cops think an AWB would be meaningless or detrimental, but 86% believe that "casualties would have been reduced or avoided in recent tragedies like Newtown and Aurora if a legally-armed citizen was present".
    Now how do we get this information to Biden?:dunno:
    Police Gun Control Survey: Are legally-armed citizens the best solution to gun violence?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Sen. Feinstein stated "There's no Second Amendment right to bear every type of weapon that you know of. These are a certain class of weapons – they are designed to kill, large numbers of people, in close combat. I don't believe the Second Amendment covers them. The Second Amendment was written a long time before this class of weapons was founded, merchandised, and spread all over our country, where they fall into the hands of juveniles, grievance killers, people who go into our malls, our theaters, our stores, our businesses, and now our schools, and just kill people for no good reason. It's got to stop." An AWB in the liberal left's eyes doesn't constitute an infringement on our 2A rights. If these semi automatic weapons were created to mimic military style weapons and according to the liberal left must be banned to assure public safety, then how is it that I have the right to submit the proper paperwork for a select fire rifle. However banning the semi automatic version is not to be construed as an infringement on my 2A rights....How do these people keep getting elected?

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    At the same time, frivolous laws like the awb are like a guaranteed employment act for leos.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    At the same time, frivolous laws like the awb are like a guaranteed employment act for leos.

Apparently the majority of LEOs understand that there is plenty of work without these laws or I'd imagine the results of the poll would have turned out differently.

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Apparently the majority of LEOs understand that there is plenty of work without these laws or I'd imagine the results of the poll would have turned out differently.

Exactly. It's not like cops are saying, "Hey, it's way too peaceful now. No one's killing, raping or pillaging like the good old days. We need to get the feds to make some more laws so we can generate more crime!"

Top Bottom