• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Im considering buying a Hipoint 9mm carbine and im wondering if anyone knows if you can use lead bullets for reloading with this carbine?

I reload for my Glock 19, and i know i cant use lead with it and i was just wondering if anyone knows how lead would function in t Hipoint Carbine?

Thanks!!! :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Im considering buying a Hipoint 9mm carbine and im wondering if anyone knows if you can use lead bullets for reloading with this carbine?

I reload for my Glock 19, and i know i cant use lead with it and i was just wondering if anyone knows how lead would function in t Hipoint Carbine?

Thanks!!! :rockwoot:

From everything I've read they function fine. Try Hipoint Firearms Forums you'll get an answer for sure.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    You CAN use Lead on your Glock. Should you? Probably not. with the Poly barrel. You just would have to clean the holy crap out of it.. Various manufactures have different opinions as far as what type of lead or jacketed lead your supposed to use in a Poly Barrel.

If the Hi Point has a standard rifling barrel the answer is a no brainer.. YES you can. I doubt its a polygonal rifled barrel though..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom