• ...and so much more!
  • Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Endrin mcarbo makes some great products for the kel tec I got the cover for my stock that made a big difference. Everybody thinks kel tec is junk but watch a guys smile when they shoot a sub 2000 first time that is priceless. I have a quick disconnect on my riser so I can take off my strikefire red dot so I can still do the fold in half thing. Mine is a glock 17 model I have put 1000's of rounds through it have had one failure to feed the first time I ever charged it I did not let the bolt slam shut. So yes it is a great carbine and a blast to shoot

Endrin2113

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Plainfield
    Endrin mcarbo makes some great products for the kel tec I got the cover for my stock that made a big difference. Everybody thinks kel tec is junk but watch a guys smile when they shoot a sub 2000 first time that is priceless. I have a quick disconnect on my riser so I can take off my strikefire red dot so I can still do the fold in half thing. Mine is a glock 17 model I have put 1000's of rounds through it have had one failure to feed the first time I ever charged it I did not let the bolt slam shut. So yes it is a great carbine and a blast to shoot
    Nice! I went a slightly different way with the optic. I bought an offset 1913 mlok rail section from Magpul and put my Aimpoint PRO on it. Folds up just fine, and the slight 45 degree tilt to acquire the optic is a non issue. I have it zeroed for 50m, and the height over bore only really only comes into play under 10m. Even so, it is only an inch or two, so it is easily compensated for. Only real complaint was the bruising (yes bruising from a 9mm PCC) I would get on my shoulder after even 100 rounds. I remedied this with a S2K buttstock pad from amazon. It also had the benefit of giving me that extra inch or so length of pull I needed.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I had a couple Kel-Tec sub2k's before I built my 9mm SBR. I have to say they would be my favorite as far as a PCC goes if I couldn't have an AR9, the ability to use a Glock mag in them and the fact that they weigh almost nothing makes them a very intriguing option, to me anyway..

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    I've been shooting my CZ Scorpion evo3 s1 for the past year in local 2 gun matches and it runs flawlessly! I added a trijicon rmr and that's it! The worst part of this carbine is safety selector switch rubbing on the side of my trigger finger, but there are several replacements available.

I also own a just right carbine and a high point, but the CZ is by far my favorite! Mags are inexpensive and there is a decent amount of aftermarket parts available.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I picked up a Glock 17 variant sub2k today. Put a lot of thought into it and decided it didn't make sense for me to spend around 1k to save money on ammo lol. Can't wait to shoot it.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    The sub 2000 gen 2 is awesome you will enjoy it. If you want to make in changes the buffer tube cover is on eBay it's very cheap but works great. Mcarbo is also a great place to get all the lasted up grades. Have fun get back to us let us know what you think about it

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I had been looking for a Ruger PC9 but I could never find one for the right price, so on an impulse, I got a HighPoint 995, thinking that would satisfy my PCC jones while I kept looking for a Ruger.

Three years later, I never go to the range that I don't take the HighPoint. I've had a lot of fun with it, and I never did get a Ruger.

I did figure out that I can strip the gun for cleaning without taking off the front site. After I un-do the receiver from the barrel, I wrap a cloth between the barrel and the receiver and zip-tie them together so the bluing (I mean paint) doesn't get dinged up while I swab the barrel and clean the inside of the receiver.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I had been looking for a Ruger PC9 but I could never find one for the right price, so on an impulse, I got a HighPoint 995, thinking that would satisfy my PCC jones while I kept looking for a Ruger.
    Some of my PC9s were police turn-ins from GB about 2 years ago. Needed cleaning, stocks scuffed, but the same reliability and indestructibility. I believe I paid about $450, close to what I paid for my first one more than 25 years ago. Most sellers are trying to get $700 or more now.

Top Bottom