• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    A few years ago it seemed like Titegroup and/or W231 was the go to powder. Then Sport and Power Pistol came into the spotlight.

Like others have said there are plenty of good powders out there. I bought a bunch of W231 and Titegroup several years ago so I have not tried anything else. Either one works well for me. Currently I'm using my Titegroup since I have the most of that flavor.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I've always used titegroup. Theres not a pistol caliber I have reloaded yet that I couldnt find a titegroup recipe for. I know theres lots of other options out there and probably better ones for each caliber/gun combo but I'm not patient enough to experiment to that level. I'm just reloading to throw lead at paper targets and titegroup fits my bill.

tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    9mm has a ton of powders that can be used. I have used Bullseye, Unique, Power Pistol, CFE Pistol, American Select, Green Dot, BE 86 - what was available when I was looking.
    Whatever pistol powder u can find, most of them, u should be able to find a load that goes bang for 9mm.

Top Bottom