• Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    9mm Smorgasbord
    Are you looking to purchase your first hand gun? Have you shopped around but are still not sure what handgun you should purchase? The Parabellum 9mm smorgasbord is the perfect place to shoot a variety handguns. This provides a great opportunity to try before you buy. Before putting your money down on a handgun, know that it fits your hand, and the recoil is suitable for you.
    The gunsw ill be laid out in the shooting stalls and the shooters will rotate from stallto stall with ammo and target. Parabellum staff will be on hand to direct theprocess, and assist as needed. All participants in this process should have some prior gun training or experience. This is not an event for people who have never shot before. This is anevent to try a variety of handguns. It is not training. It is not a class. If you have completed Intro to Firearms, or the Ladies Guided Shoot or a more advanced class you are ready forthis event. We will have Parabellum staff on hand for assistance and advice asneeded. All gear will be provided.
    Cost $65 registered paid in advance (Price includes 100 rounds of ammo)

March 12, 2016

Registration at 7:45am

Shooting starts at 8am and will be completed at 9am.

TheFollowing Guns will be available:
    Glock 17 FNS9 Smith and Wesson M&P RugerLC9S
    Glock 19 SpringfieldXDS Smith and Wesson 9C Beretta 92 FS
    Glock 26 SpringfieldXD9 Smith and Wesson Shield Kahr CM9
    Glock 43 BersaBP9

*You may stop by the range and register orregister over the phone. Your spot is reserved when tuition is paid in full.

Last edited:

eagle5

Plinker
    Apr 11, 2012
    This is a great idea!

I don't know if this particular date will work for me, but I hope you schedule more in the future. Is ammunition included in the price?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This is a great idea!

I don't know if this particular date will work for me, but I hope you schedule more in the future. Is ammunition included in the price?

100 rounds of ammo included in the price. Future dates will depend on turn out.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If I regiister the wife for event can I come spectate without a fee? Would be nice to see a xd mod2 of that list too

This was not an issue that I had previously considered. After sitting here and pondering the situation. We will only be allowing those who have signed up to shoot to be going back in the range. Since this is prior to opening the lobby will also be closed. Spectators will not be allowed for the sake of keeping the range safe and less congested. While we want to be accommodating to our customers and potential customers we are also obligated to maintain a safe environment. The fewer people to watch the safe environment we can maintain. While on the line everyone except employees will be in a stall. Spectators will not be in the stalls and therefore jam up the vision of the employees. Perhaps a married couple rate would be the best answer.

The guns are set for this round.

FWJK

Marksman
    Feb 2, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Seems like a great idea for someone on the fence concerning which gun to purchase. Look forward to hearing how it turns out.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom