• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    Actually Mr. Glock was good about keeping his finger off the trigger. I dont think he had someone filming so I don't believe he was ever pointing the gun at anyone else. Other than calling the magazine a clip, he was pretty ok. Probably the only guy out of anyone in those videos I'd ever consider shooting with.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Mr Glock seemed to know what he was talking about and had pretty good gun handling skills. Kept his finger out of the trigger for the most part, the only time I noticed a lapse is when he was field stripping it and had the trigger cocked. He didn't really look and make sure the gun was clear first, he just kind of racked the slide and pulled the trigger.

But those videos just go to show you that even though you THINK you're the only one in the room professional enough, that you know of, to carry the Glock fortay, you can still shoot yourself in the foot if you're not careful!

INJoker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    We wonder why people are afraid of guns and why they think gun owners are complete idiots/crazies.

These are perfect examples of the people I do NOT want to be associated with.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    We wonder why people are afraid of guns and why they think gun owners are complete idiots/crazies.

These are perfect examples of the people I do NOT want to be associated with.

Amen. I bet you that EVERY gun-grabber thinks we are ALL like the guys in Video #1.

And for Mr. Glock, a G27 does not weigh MORE than a G23, loaded or unloaded.

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Aw the first one was pulled from youtube. I must give some credit to "Mr Glock" I didn't expect to see what I saw. I thought he was going to be a gang banger of some sort. What really blew me away was that he was going to go to the range. Never expected that.

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I really hate when people pick up guns at gun shows and start pulling the trigger.

1. They have not inspected the gun to be sure it is unloaded.
    2. Dry firing is not good for all guns.
    3. The last example I saw was a guy picking up a revolver with the zip tie still wrapped around the cylinder, I was wondering if it would leave a mark.

gunlover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    i was shocked to see the mr glock video, i have shot with this guy a million and one times. the safest person i've ever shot with, plus he can shoot the wings off of a fly. the nick name mr. glock is fitting, he has every glock i can think of. don't judge a book by the cover, he's the nicest and safest person i've ever been to the range with.
    plus he's got a sexy ass wife and a big house.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Mr. Glock lives in Indiana :cool: :dunno:

i was shocked to see the mr glock video, i have shot with this guy a million and one times. the safest person i've ever shot with, plus he can shoot the wings off of a fly. the nick name mr. glock is fitting, he has every glock i can think of. don't judge a book by the cover, he's the nicest and safest person i've ever been to the range with.
    plus he's got a sexy ass wife and a big house.

Top Bottom