A Facebook page that advertises anti-gunners telling people they should be visit

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Are we talking about the same group of folks that advocates calling the police and reporting a guy with a gun acting menacingly whenever they see someone with a gun, no matter what he's doing?

If so, I'll have a hard time dredging up any sympathy.

That said, I wouldn't take part in that.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Ok, it's a HUGE pic so you'll have to scroll.. But I saved a screenshot earlier

U8tkOMf.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Why on Earth would anyone advocate harming people simply because they are anti-gun? The beautiful part of being human is that you don't have to believe the same things other people do. You don't have to have the same likes and dislikes. You get to have your own opinion on subjects. This is no better than MDA screaming for guns to be banned. Actually it's worse. It certainly makes gun advocates seem like horrible, cruel people and I find it deplorable.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Why on Earth would anyone advocate harming people simply because they are anti-gun? The beautiful part of being human is that you don't have to believe the same things other people do. You don't have to have the same likes and dislikes. You get to have your own opinion on subjects. This is no better than MDA screaming for guns to be banned. Actually it's worse. It certainly makes gun advocates seem like horrible, cruel people and I find it deplorable.

This 100%.

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    No I don't think it was about harming anyone. My take was they were simply pointing out the anti gunners and unless the anti gunners are hypocrites then they are unarmed. If they are unarmed, then easier targets then those that are armed. A few people posting went over the top though

Top Bottom