A Farewell to Arms (Why I jumped off the Glock bandwagon)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Well on a happy for me/funny for you all note looks like I qualify for S&W's free 3 magazine offer this month. :) Don't worry my G19 is as always safe and happy but there's a new M&P on the way so I will be doing some "serious" testing soon.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Well on a happy for me/funny for you all note looks like I qualify for S&W's free 3 magazine offer this month. :) Don't worry my G19 is as always safe and happy but there's a new M&P on the way so I will be doing some "serious" testing soon.

And here's my reason for the 3 free mag qualification.

Have to say I really like it so far, only had time to run a mag through it last night but the trigger and accuracy seem a whole lot nicer than my wife's 3 year old BCA M&P 9. I dig the sights, feels great with the large backstrap. My G19 is safe as always but I plan on shooting this mostly for awhile to see how comfortable I can be with it. :)

mark f

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    hebron
    Nice report Ithought about a M&P Shield to replace my LC9 but Idont like the extra 100.00 Ihave to spend for an apex trigger kit.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Nice report Ithought about a M&P Shield to replace my LC9 but Idont like the extra 100.00 Ihave to spend for an apex trigger kit.
    While there is an upgraded trigger available for the Shield, I don't think you'll need it. The Shield comes factory with a much better trigger than the bigger M&Ps.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I have never doubted Glocks reliability or functionality, they have never felt good in my hand. I MUCH prefer XD's,M&Ps, H&K VP9s, CZ's and 1911's. I also have no idea and utterly fail to understand why Glocks are perceived to be any more reliable then the ones I named. All have survived 1000s and 1000s of 9mm ammo tourture tests and come through with flying colors.

Top Bottom