• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    after reading through all of the posts, here are a couple of things I came up with.
    1. Which of those three did she shoot best?

2. You say she can shoot a 1911, but wants something lighter. Being a 1911 girl, myself, I can see that. Though my 1911 is a lightweight commander, I went through several guns after I got it. I wanted something lighter, for certain situations. Itbought an xds, tried a shield9mm, the Glock 42. All were fine, but I kept coming back to....."they aren't really *that* much lighter than my 1911, so when would I choose to carry those?". Turns out, I just needed to come up with a more compatible holster option. Once I found the right holster/s, that settled it for me. That being said, everyone is different, so you may just need to figure out the answer to question 1.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    She absolutely needs to shoot a bunch of different types and decide for herself. I used to teach women's classes and I can tell you - they're all different. I also saw a large number of women who struggled to shoot a gun that their boyfriend/husband/father picked for them. They have to find one that works for them and one they are willing to carry all the time.

Top Bottom