• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jontz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    I could spit into Michigan
    Back in 2006 my I lost both of my maternal grandparents. My mom, in a fit of grief, wouldn't allow me to purchase any of my grandfather's firearms from the estate and they sold during the estate auction. She since has had a change of heart and admitted that she wishes I would have bought them. At the time she was so upset she just wanted everything gone, which I understand.

So....here's the long shot. I don't know much about the guns, other than that they were both Smith & Wesson revolvers. One was a .38, the other a .22. Both would have been relatively old, maybe from the '50s or '60s. They lived in Berrien Springs Michigan, so that is where the estate auction would have been. I really don't have any more info than that. Is there any chance that someone here in INGO picked them up from the estate? If so, I would love to buy them back.

I realize that this probably crazy, but hey...miracles happen on the net every day!

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Have you tried getting ahold of whoever ran the estate auction? They may have records, but the chance of them releasing the info is pretty small.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Have you tried getting ahold of whoever ran the estate auction? They may have records, but the chance of them releasing the info is pretty small.

Although you could possibly get them to forward your information to the buyer, who then may get in contact with you.

Worth a shot(no pun intended) best of luck in this situation.

Top Bottom