• ...and so much more!
  • Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The video is absolutely spot on.
    I'm for fewer non-violent offenders in jail for a shorter amount of time but there's absolutely no reason to take it easy on a criminal to who commits a violent crime with a firearm.
    We also need to do a better job rehabilitating in our jails but that's a different discussion.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Stand and fight. The time is upon us. We as the lawful will not accept the punishment for those who commit the offense.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Stop the catch and release. Keep the violent and let the dopers go. If the dopers continue to screw the pooch do something with them but keep the violent and repeat offenders locked down. The rate of repeat offenders is amazing.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    If you are frustrated with Obama now just wait. A year from now you will be filled with rage. Typically outgoing presidents grant a some pardons on their way out of office, often paying back political favors.

I predict a large number of wholesale pardons by Obama. It will be some twisted means that will be race related and designed to eliminate perceived (and some real) biases in our criminal justice system. If you have prison company stock sell it now as prison populations will be down once Obama gets done. He simply cannot be trusted and he will be busy with his pen and phone those last few months.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    If you are frustrated with Obama now just wait. A year from now you will be filled with rage. Typically outgoing presidents grant a some pardons on their way out of office, often paying back political favors.

I predict a large number of wholesale pardons by Obama. It will be some twisted means that will be race related and designed to eliminate perceived (and some real) biases in our criminal justice system. If you have prison company stock sell it now as prison populations will be down once Obama gets done. He simply cannot be trusted and he will be busy with his pen and phone those last few months.

I doubt I'll be any madder in a year from now, I firmly believe he won't get any meaningful gun legislation passed.
    I have no problem with Obama releasing non-violent drug offenders. If by race related you mean he'll release them in the same proportion they were locked up I'd agree with you.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Never in my life have I understood why a violent offender should be given another chance to go out and create another victim.

I've heard every excuse there is, and how people "change." Tons and tons of nonsense. If it's in your blood to harm others, it's not getting out of your blood.

Gangs would cease to exist in short order. Make room for all the new lifers by releasing non-violent offenders, problem solved.

Not to mention, once you're a felon, normal life is pretty well over for you anyway.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw that earlier this evening and ol' Wayne made a lot of sense.

Never in my life have I understood why a violent offender should be given another chance to go out and create another victim.

Seems like the claim of racism is often used to leverage leniency.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Awesome video. However the article says “To conquer a nation, first disarm it’s citizens.” – Adolf Hitler, 1933. This would be a sweet homerun for anti gun control folks like us...but he never said it. :(

Top Bottom