• G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Well.. I got a new IWB today, and it didn't cost me a penny.:D

This past Tuesday was my birthday, and grossly over shadowed by Bill's. =p

Regardless, yesterday afternoon I went to my see my grandparents that I still have in NWI. Spent the night, and while I was there, I received a new, hand crafted, leather IWB for one of my favorite revolvers!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

I don't typically CC, but it has its practical uses and place in the practice.

Pics for relevance.

100_1696.jpg

Can you see it? I can a little bit but thats from my position manipulation to get the pic. I've walked in front of a mirror and can't see it for normal movement.

100_1698.jpg

I rotated my hip toward the camera to get the picture. It does not actually stick out that far, it's because of that is the fact that my shirt is bunched up behind it.
    100_1700.jpg

100_1701.jpg

And some construction picks. I think I like this style a lot better than the belt clips/ect. Draw is simple, just slide the strap down, and draw, no button fuss, or strap in the way, but at the same time, it keeps it actively retained.

Gotta love a Grandpa like that.

For the record. I love the Ruger Security Six, and actually picked one up another one earlier this week thanks to Mr. AllenM. Once I shoot that one, and maybe have it tuned up a bit, this holster may have two frequent firearm friends. The one pictured is a 4" Security Six .357 Mag.

Top Bottom