A VERY worthy charity this Christmas. Please give this a look.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TN_Mike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    The backside of nowhere
    I'd like all of you to look at this site: Let's Bring Em Home! It is run by a guy named Ernie Stewart, who I have known for about 12 years now. He's a very funny guy but he is very serious in his desire to help out Military members, especially those of very junior rank.

Ernie started "Let's Bring 'em Home" about 10 years ago. It isn't anti-war at all. It has one goal, to pay for plane tickets to go home for the holidays for junior service members who can't afford to airfare themselves. The service members request the assistance and the organization buys them the ticket after making sure they are legit.

Last year Ernie bought tickets for 147 junior rank service members so they were able to fly home and see their families for Thanksgiving or Christmas. All the money donated goes to buying the tickets, Ernie and the 3 people who help him take no pay for it, they donate 100% of their time and they buy what ever supplies they need out of their own pockets.

Here is a story on FOX news some of you may have seen. It was on their front page of the foxnews website yesterday.:
    Nonprofit Helps Soldiers Get Home For Holidays | Fox News

Please, if you can, I would ask that you donate a little money. Anything is appreciated by these folks, $5, $10, $20, anything. I donated and I have for 10 years now. This is a perfect way to show your appreciation for our service members who fight for us. Especially for the junior ranks who often can't afford to fly home for the holidays.

I remember what it was like to be an E-2 a sit in the barracks on Christmas Day alone. It is not a happy place.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I'd like all of you to look at this site: Let's Bring Em Home! It is run by a guy named Ernie Stewart, who I have known for about 12 years now. He's a very funny guy but he is very serious in his desire to help out Military members, especially those of very junior rank.

Ernie started "Let's Bring 'em Home" about 10 years ago. It isn't anti-war at all. It has one goal, to pay for plane tickets to go home for the holidays for junior service members who can't afford to airfare themselves. The service members request the assistance and the organization buys them the ticket after making sure they are legit.

Last year Ernie bought tickets for 147 junior rank service members so they were able to fly home and see their families for Thanksgiving or Christmas. All the money donated goes to buying the tickets, Ernie and the 3 people who help him take no pay for it, they donate 100% of their time and they buy what ever supplies they need out of their own pockets.

Here is a story on FOX news some of you may have seen. It was on their front page of the foxnews website yesterday.:
    Nonprofit Helps Soldiers Get Home For Holidays | Fox News

Please, if you can, I would ask that you donate a little money. Anything is appreciated by these folks, $5, $10, $20, anything. I donated and I have for 10 years now. This is a perfect way to show your appreciation for our service members who fight for us. Especially for the junior ranks who often can't afford to fly home for the holidays.

I remember what it was like to be an E-2 a sit in the barracks on Christmas Day alone. It is not a happy place.
    Me too, except I was an E-3, then and E-4....ok there were pitchers of 7 and 7 on the table at the Airmans club........

Top Bottom