A video that sums up Keltec, pretty much..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrGiggles

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2023
    Carmel
    damn this guy is insufferable. five minutes in and he hasn't actually said anything except how much he hates people who buy this gun.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Smug is a good word to describe him.
    But he's not wrong with most of his points.
    smug...****. pretty much the same...

if i pull the trigger and it goes bang it's a good gun. if he had proven that the gun was junk, and not just a gun he doesn't like i could understand his point.

but to make fun of a gun and the people who buy it because it's not something he would use for self/home defense is a **** move.

just my opinion though...

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    smug...****. pretty much the same...

if i pull the trigger and it goes bang it's a good gun. if he had proven that the gun was junk, and not just a gun he doesn't like i could understand his point.

but to make fun of a gun and the people who buy it because it's not something he would use for self/home defense is a **** move.

just my opinion though...
    I have one too - I think it's a fun gun and the fact that it takes GL mags is nice.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    The link won’t show, but using context clues I’m assuming y’all are talking about “The AK Guy”?

If so, the guy is hilarious. But as he states in his videos. He knows who he is going to upset. He definitely has a demo.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    The link won’t show, but using context clues I’m assuming y’all are talking about “The AK Guy”?

If so, the guy is hilarious. But as he states in his videos. He knows who he is going to upset. He definitely has a demo.
    i'm sure if i watched more of his vids i would think he is hilarious too. and he did give his disclaimer.

elitism just rubs me the wrong way. that's like someone laughing at my dodge because they drive a benz. and we both end up at the red light together.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I have one too - I think it's a fun gun and the fact that it takes GL mags is nice.
    i might get one as well. i've heard a lot of good reviews.

i have a hipoint 995ts that some guys at the range was dogging on. two of them ended up buying one after shooting mine. i've had 2 ftf and 1 fte out of ~1200 rnds. i would not hesitate to use it for home/self defense

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    i'm sure if i watched more of his vids i would think he is hilarious too. and he did give his disclaimer.

elitism just rubs me the wrong way. that's like someone laughing at my dodge because they drive a benz. and we both end up at the red light together.
    He definitely has a sense of humor that either you like it or you don’t. He is actually not an elitist, from the videos I’ve seen, but he definitely does not spare anyone’s (including himself) feelings for the sake of a joke or entertainment.

He does a decent amount of pro 2a speaking engagements. As well as a decent amount of gun design/ history breakdowns. And is even in the process of creating an ak-50…. Supposedly… lol

He gun meme review, and Darwin awards are some of my favorite.

He also did an AR vs AK guy series that was absolutely hilarious a couple years ago.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

You drive a dodge? :lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh...wait....I have a Jeep GC sitting out front...

The video would have been better had it been (much) shorter and more along the lines of "I hate this gun but, darn it, it works". Though that is not exactly an original idea. Google Hi-Point videos...

The XD jab was the best line of video...though I kinda fast forwarded through it.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    He definitely has a sense of humor that either you like it or you don’t. He is actually not an elitist, from the videos I’ve seen, but he definitely does not spare anyone’s (including himself) feelings for the sake of a joke or entertainment.

He does a decent amount of pro 2a speaking engagements. As well as a decent amount of gun design/ history breakdowns. And is even in the process of creating an ak-50…. Supposedly… lol

He gun meme review, and Darwin awards are some of my favorite.

He also did an AR vs AK guy series that was absolutely hilarious a couple years ago.
    i'll check out more if his vids when i get some time.

i really shouldn't be as judgemental after only 1 vid

but if he still comes across as a ****, i'll chase him down and beat him with my hipoint

Top Bottom