• ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    And his English is quite good.

Trigger warning: some strong language is used.

[video=youtube;3KSJY0c8QWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw#t=111[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Thanks Miguel...Nice find......

If you ever get a chance watch "Lillyhammer" on Netflix.....It has Steve Van Zandt basically playing the role he played on the Sopranos...He is a mobster who gets in the witness protection program and moves to Norway.....It's very funny and pokes quite a bit of fun of the PC culture prevalent in Norway and sweden....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was just listening to an interview with this guy on youtube. He said Sweden is what Tumbler would look like if it were a country. Tumbler will soon expand its borders to completely engulf the US.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Gonna have to bookmark this video to link to anyone who brags on "what a paradise" Sweden is (and I've had some acquaintances who believe that.) That and the Facebook meme from the Swedish gal who explains about their taxes - overt and hidden.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Gonna have to bookmark this video to link to anyone who brags on "what a paradise" Sweden is (and I've had some acquaintances who believe that.) That and the Facebook meme from the Swedish gal who explains about their taxes - overt and hidden.

And your friends will just explain it as propaganda.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

And the sad part is, they'd probably have no problem with it at all, as long as everybody gets their "free" healthcare/ paternity leave / legal weed / "fair deal" from the government. And would still maintain it's a better deal for Americans, overall. Their motto is, "It's better to be fair than free, any day." And try to ignore as much of it as possible, until it's too late for Americans to choose otherwise.

Oh, and I almost forgot - because he's an immigrant himself, but doesn't support unlimited, uncontrolled immigration for the entire Earth - he's a HYPOCRITE!

You don't see much response from the INGOcrats on this, do you?

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When someone tells me what a great place "that place" is, I inform them that there are no guards at the border. People came here to get away from that. If they wish to go towards that, then they can relocate.

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    Thanks Miguel...Nice find......

If you ever get a chance watch "Lillyhammer" on Netflix.....It has Steve Van Zandt basically playing the role he played on the Sopranos...He is a mobster who gets in the witness protection program and moves to Norway.....It's very funny and pokes quite a bit of fun of the PC culture prevalent in Norway and sweden....

That was a great show, sad they cancelled it.

Top Bottom